Friday, May 7, 2010

Hi!

Hello World
My name is Kate Sara B....e, and today I'm starting a blog. I'm not sure what form it will take yet. Hopefully it will end up part treasure chest part visual dairy.
Why am I starting a blog today of all days? Well it was my birthday, I'm now 27 and I feel I need to do something. Something that will allow me to be creative, be inspired, to think and dream and explore.
Many moons ago I did a Bachelor of Arts in Art History and Anthropology because I wanted to share my love of the art and creativity with the world... now I work in retail, in a job that has nothing to do with art, design, food, books, gardening, fashion or any of the other things that I'm passionate about.
So this blog will be my creative space! My place where I can re-involve myself with the happenings out there in the world... And hopefully, in the process it will interest and inspire others.
Wish me Luck
*K*

No comments:

Post a Comment