Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The Color Run



My sister is doing the Color Run when it hits Melbourne this November. I really really wanna do it with her. Not only is it a chance to get out, get some exercise and support a great charity, but who doesn't want to hurl coloured powders at friends and complete strangers alike? It looks like so much fun...
Unfortunately I have a brand new baby (seven weeks old and the most amazing creature ever!), (hence why I thought I'd be able to revive this neglected blog (ha ha say all you parents out there)), and I'm not quite sure I could be parted from my Poppet for a whole day for all sorts of emotional and physical reasons.
But still it made me think, if I could get my hands on some of those powders I could throw the most awesome childrens birthday party ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment